Latest Movie :

The Tidal Wave Of Her New Lesbian Self


    The Tidal Wave Of Her New Lesbian Self
    by brenda
    all rights reserved

    just staring at her picture.. ..staring and studying her the lines of her form and curves and remembering how soft she was to touch her passionate kiss…in the sprinkling rain until damp became drenched with no care

    her eyes requesting my soul as she undulates beneath me
    Revealing ...unleashing...undeniably ...the tidal wave of her new lesbian self
    quenching mine so long pent up thirst

    her arms in warming embrace as she writhes above me

    watching her nails digging into the mattress ...the inner joy of causing her effect

    the look of disbelief in her eyes as she saw the look of disbelief in mine the moment we both realized how deep in so many ways

    how I puzzle at her notes to me

    craving her abundant affection and trust

    pondering the wide range of emotion felt between the touch of her hand on my knee in friendship, and
    the passionate touch of her fingers all over
    ....and inside me

    and inside our very essance we are joined ..this moment..immortal
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger