Latest Movie :

She gets me ..and she gets me


    the perfect way she strokes my thighs and makes me sigh

    her bosom obsession of me

    tenderly squeezing my buttocks together

    perfectly places gentle smack...just the right amount of smack to give pleasure not pain


    She gathers me on all fours to massage my back and my thighs as well..kneading and tenderly kissing in between...she pulls my ass cheeks apart and it thrills me then pulls my lips downward...ive never felt sensation like that...wow....my clit felt soooo swollen

    she pulls away from underneath me ...but grips my arm firmly and says "stay there"....to keep me on all fours, and then goes behind me as if to screw me doggy style...comes up against me and lays her topless warm breasted body against my back while reaching around me to knead my hanging tits, encircling my nipples, rousing me with her writhing against me. My pussy isn't being touched in this position, and while I feel her bush against me, I don't feel the sexual wet of her lips, so she is lacking contact this way as well, and yet, it is a soothing, satisfying way of lovemaking that we proceed with for five minutes with her lips showering my back with kisses, her hands upon my breasts and my shoulders and fingers dug gently into my skin while i push back against her in our faux doggy style. "this has potential" I imagine, mentally preparing for our next time together and what i hope will be the times after that.

    propping up on the pillows when she goes down on me, the dual sensation of her tongue against me...and what it does to me when I am watching her do me, and she looks into my eyes with hunger and desire and affection.

    fingering me in the way that i guess i taught her by doing it to her...now doing it to me...gentle strokes of her finger inside while her palm bumps or rotates and grinds my clit on each insertion...it builds and builds the pleasure for me as I felt her pleasure build when I did it to her.

    she keeps doing these things to me that no man or woman has...and its inconsistent with what I would believe she would know based on age and experience...but ..its just perception...I guess in sex, some people just get it...and she gets me.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger