Latest Movie :

New Lesbian Sensations of my Symbiotic Soulmate

    New Lesbian Sensations of my Symbiotic Soulmate

    We are in an awkward position on the bed ...facing each other..she wants in on my boobs and because she is so tall, she has to twist her body downward to get her full mouthful. I am loving the sensation ..but of course I want her to be more comfortable ...as we lay down together her mouth never leaves my right boob...dont know how we managed that ..but it was an oh wow moment.

    and she straddles my leg...but arched up we aren't making contact..and that won't do ..simply won't do so I pull her by her cheeks down into me so I can feel her wetness upon her thigh.

    im feeling more vulnerable with her than with any other woman ...when her two fingers turns to three...shes getting deeper and its feeling very good ..she is working me with two hands...the non penetrating hand massaging my button expertly.

    I shriek in such a way that she freezes...not sure if she's hurt me....after I can catch my breath I add my hand to her in the slippery wetness and pull her deeper...its ok...i want more ...maybe not cause it feels better but because it draws us closer this way. more intimacy. I am figuring out that she is testing my depth and I begin to wonder if she wants to fully fist me. That is not only soooo much farther than I have gone...but I am sure I'd never go there...yet....in this moment I am deciding I am willing to go there with her if she wants. How did she get me this way?

    I turn around so her hand and fingers can get me in from behind and I can better finger her....she is quickly back to the three fingers and then ..i am soooo wet ...fourth enters me and i am sooooo feeling her knuckles and feeling full ...tiny bit of pain but LOTS of pleasure ....i finger her and push back against her hand and we rock together....four fingers is enough...I am sure she is stopping there and its tremendous...about the time I quit thinking about the full fist thing...she pushes deeeeep into me...i can feel her knuckle at a threshold...i keep thinking ...shes not going to ..shes' not going to...let her in ...let her in...go ahead and do it...im ready ...and like a pop..she is stretching me to no end and while it is not the best purely sexual sensation for certain, it feel sooo good cause we could not be closer in soul at this moment.

    even though i dont come ...when she releases me and im empty there...im as exhausted as anything from all the tension and desire...and the release is comparable to an orgasm. its over and i have never wanted to make complete love to a pussy with my lips, fingers, mouth and tongue as i think I am about to. But she is not done running the show so to speak ..and I am in such a transe and mesmerized by her adoration of me, her beautiful eyes which so compel me to feel love and loved when she is so turned on and they have that half closed, totally into this appeal. She loves to make love to me ...the giver in me has found a kindred giving spirit and so we share all this. I am so lucky ..and even if I wanted to stop her to proceed with my plan of an hour or so of me giving her oral gratification ....she is on another path and I feel kind of helpless to slow her momentum.

    She knows I like the scissors tribbing thing...it was good the first time we did it and it gets better every time. She positions herself against my thigh and our eyes meet as she writhes ...i jiggle my leg to add to her pleasure and I can tell when I look in here eyes that she appreciates it. Her hands upon my breasts, then my chin, and yes, I begin sucking her fingers and tasting myself and thinking about how deep she has been. But then she slides up my thigh until our pubes meet ...every moment of it feels wonderful but we squirm a little to keep finding just the right spot for both of us. It's a bit like a friendly competition pitting us against each other ..and it's simulataneously a competition where we are a team trying to achieve the goal together. I feel her wet like never before and a contrast of the soft juiciness of her lips ...and I can kinda feel her bone when she grinds against me hard. It feels so outrageously good to me and I can tell to her too ...mind blowing lose control good. Each time we do this we find new, never before felt sensations ....I dont think i could ever get tired of the ways we explore ourselves ...I mean ..it feels obscene and dirty ...its the thing we do that is a little less about passion and affection and more about just giving each other the ride. When our lips are wetly meshed together and then pull apart slowly, the sensation causes my eyes to roll back into my head and my voice to shriek. Then she comes down harder on me ...picks up speed ...bouncing her soft pussy on mine...even kinda jolting me...but my swelling could not be more intense and slapping and thudding sounds combined with our pleasure cries and incredulous looks into each others eyes continue to drive us to a new height with each impact of our sex.

    My legs are half up in the air and she's contorted in an unfamiliar position to make all this happen...feels so surreal ...but we are sooo lost in the moment together. She slows down the banging she initiated at the exact stroke I would have wanted her to and then slowly grinds herself in a rotating fashion ...it hits the spot again and my nails are digging and my toes are pointing and its coming so damn hard I might just pass out. I feel her gush so warm and I reach upn to grasp her breast as I convulse...she does the same with my breast ..and we are tribbing and coming and gasping for each molecule of air as we clutch each others boobs....this frenzy of mutual self indulgence... symbiotic souls locked together.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger