Latest Movie :

Another Lesbian Moment of Zen


    Another Moment of Lesbian Zen

    I was tracing the nipple over the fabric of the bra I felt her nipples puckerin. It was in slow motion, but it was happening ..a very real in the moment moment. I knew I had her and she wouldn't slip away, but my sexual confidence didn't come out in my voice, which was thin, a bit nasal ...and sounded unsure ..."is this what you want?" "ive always wanted this ..longer than you know."

    Her small hands were cupping both of my large breasts and lifting the weight of of my bosom with her palms ...her fingers kneading and gently digging in. My fingers were enjoying the texture of her soft hair, gently scratching the back of her neck ...and then instinctively, and rather forcefully even, I pushed her head by her neck into my bosom to invite her to suck me...for I needed her lips engulfing my nipples at that very moment and not a second later than that. I shuddered all over at the feel of her tongue, her eager submission to my demand to suck my tits and respond to the high pitched moan her tongue elicited.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger