Latest Movie :

My Favorite Lesbian Movie Quotes -Part 1


    Favorite Quotes from Lesbian Movies I Like

    If These Walls Could Talk 2
    Amy: I know alot of things about you, for starters I know you're interested.
    Linda: Curious.
    Amy: Curiosity turns me on.
    Amy: Hold on tighter. This isn't about sex, it's about not falling off.

    Kissing Jessica Stein
    Helen: It's just like kissing a guy.
    Joan: No it's not.
    Helen: No, it's not.

    Bound
    Corky: What are you doing?
    Violet: Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to seduce you.
    Corky: Why?
    Violet: Because I want... to. I've wanted to ever since I saw you that day in the elevator. I know you don't believe me, but I can prove it to you. You can't believe what you see. But you can believe... what you feel. I've been thinking about you all day.

    Chasing Amy
    You know, I didn't just heed what I was taught, men and women should be together, it's the natural way, that kind of thing. I'm not with you because of what family, society, life tried to instill in me from day one. The way the world is, how seldom it is that you meet that one person who just *gets* you - it's so rare. My parents didn't really have it. There were no examples set for me in the world of male-female relationships. And to cut oneself off from finding that person, to immediately halve your options by eliminating the possibility of finding that one person within your own gender, that just seemed stupid to me

    But I'm A Cheerleader
    Megan: [after Graham kisses Megan for the first time] I'm not supposed to like you.
    Graham: But?
    Megan: I wanna do that again.
    [Megan kisses Graham]

    Gray Matters
    You don't know what it's like. One day you're one thing and the next day you realize you're something else. I feel like I'm Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz" and I'm in this new land and I want to go home but something is telling me maybe this is my home. Maybe I shouldn't click my heels three times; maybe I should just stay here and be nauseas with the Munchkins.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger