Latest Movie :

Another First Lesbian Kiss Stories


    AKD is now compiling first time lesbian kiss stories and the latest to be shared is this one from Ann. Please send the circumstances and especially, the feelings, from your first lesbian kiss to akiss2desire@gmail.com

    After meeting her in May, we hit it off great. Neither one of us had ever been with a girl before so we were scared. After our third date, we decided to go out of state to a hotel. I brought some liquor just in case. We both ended up having maybe two drinks, just enough to relax. She was very nervous, but I told her it would come naturally, and it did. I just kissed her, her lips were so soft, I put my hands thru her hair and pulled her near me. I could smell her perfume, and feel the passion that came from her, and I know she could feel my passion for her.. Each kiss now is better than the first, I suppose because my love for her is stronger each time...
    Ann
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger