Latest Movie :

Her Hidden Lesbian Life ...a bit more in the open now with annonymity.

    Another Bloggin Sister :
    Another honest to the core blogger is one I have run across and seems to have just started her blog with a sincere outpouring of lesbian emotion, experience, and erotica. Her words flow and she tells several stories at once ..almost a plot surrounded by several subplots. I love the writing and the story in My Hidden Lesbian Life ( http://hotkickboxer-myhiddenlesbianlife.blogspot.com )

    She's married but lesbian (gee that sounds familiar and lets me know I'm not alone) and has found an intensity in a relationship that most of us can only dream of. When text messages number a thousand in a month, there is more than a spark. I'll be following her blog for anything she ever cares to post. She told me in an email that before this blog, nobody outside of those intimately involved had ever read her writing. It is truly magical. She is another of my sisters :)

    Here is an excerpt from the post called "a little background" which tells the backstory of her lesbian life and where we pick up her story.

    step 5. subtitled: disaster. or, the beginning of the end. Let me back up. It didn't go straight to disaster. I had an amazing 2 month relationship with her. My husband started a 2nd shift job the day that we began our affair. That allowed us a tremendous amount of freedom to be together, whether on the phone, online, or in person. I would often go by the base that she was working at with some trumped up reason, just to see her. She was absolutely unbelievable. I couldn't get enough of her. If I wasn't interacting with her somehow, I was thinking about her. Her life was fairly full. Twin 6 year old daughters, split from her husband, split from her boyfriend, and living with her girlfriend. Yeah, I was definitely low man on the totem pole, but it was ok. She wanted what I wanted. A low-key, no strings relationship. Just for fun. Except, I got too involved. The first month, I had 1400 texts. That's not a typo. 1400 texts, and over 1000 of them were from her. She was my morning, noon, and night. I didn't mean to become so involved, but she was there, she flourished on my attention, ate it up. And I loved being able to give it to her. It made me feel good, I had hope, maybe what I wanted wasn't so far out there. I had only been able to hook up with her physically twice, with just the two of us. Once, she came to my house. She was incredibly nervous, understandably, and while we kissed, it was a bit awkward. Then there was the movie. I made up a story; she bought tickets, & her sister bailed. I'm going to go with her. We of course never made it---other than her parking at the theater and riding with me. I was so nervous! We went to a local bar & grill, and had a couple of drinks. She looked so gorgeous. Tight blue jeans, flip flops, and a white wife-beater t-shirt with a sports bra. Her hair was down, I don't think I ever saw it that way before. She made me squirm on my barstool, and I tried to touch her at every possible time. As far as everyone else knew, we were just a couple of friends out for a drink. If they had any idea of what was going through my head, they would have charged admission! We decided to leave the bar, and at that point, my heart was dropping. No opportunity for mischief? Boldly, I asked her where we could go. It was all down to this---she could very easily tell me to take her to her car. Then, we parked. Yes, like high school kids. We parked at the local big box store, which was long closed, and made out. I was definitely the aggressor, but she was more than ok with that. I lifted her chin with my index finger and stared into those beautiful blue eyes. Kissing wasn't just kissing---full exploration, mouth, face, neck, running my hands along her body, touching her everywhere. Tongues brushing, tightening circles, fingertips brushing her collarbone, up and down her arms. It was definitely full body involvement. Long, steamy kisses, sweet moans, the touch of her skin. Nibbling along her jawline, inhaling her, lips brushing her collarbone. I was honestly surprised at myself, at how aggressive I was, and how I knew what to do, where to touch her to please her, but I knew what I wanted. I brushed her right breast with my hand, and asked for permission. She could only say, "mmmm". I chuckled a little at that. Maybe she was enjoying herself as much as I was. I lifted her breast out of her t-shirt. I had all of this pent up emotion, years of frustration, and the fact that I was upside down about her. She never had a chance. I licked and gently sucked her nipple, while massaging it from below. Pulling slightly, it became hard in my mouth, and all the hot little noises that she was making had me beyond all reason. I would have fucked her, right there. In the parking lot of Big Lots, parked between two delivery trucks. I would have rocked her world, but reality intruded. Eventually, we had to stop. Ironically, her girlfriend was watching her kids while we were on our date. The "movie" could only last so long. Plus, my husband was waiting on me to call. I called him from the parking lot, with her hot and breathless beside me, and told him what a flop the movie was. All the while running my hand up & down her thigh, her abdomen, breasts, and jawline. God, I'm such a bitch. I stole a few more, less intense kisses, imagining all those to come.

    Read the whole story here ...and good luck to my new blogging friend.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger