Latest Movie :

The Smiles and Knowing of our Lesbian Kiss


    the smiles and knowing outside in the sunshine ...your smile invites me ..knows i am coming on to you and doesn't resist 

    inside on the couch and sitting close and almost facing

    twirling your blonde hair and seeing your shoulders slump and your sigh of resignation

    could have kissed you then but

    laid my hand on your thigh to be sure of my intentions...now becoming ours

    and when our hands clasped ...we were no longer going to be just friends

    you cant seem to make eye contact with me 

    but i never saw anyone smile so big

    the nervous tension to be broken soon and we know we are going all the way

    stroking your thigh again and i notice your nipple stiffened enough to poke through the fabrics of your bra and tank top

    you notice me noticing that and your eyes meet mine

    im scrunching closer and even closer on the couch and stroking from your thighs to your arms to your shoulders while our talk about nothing continues

    you back up but i know you aren't resisting are you ?   no...you readjust yourself on the couch to face more towards me 

    In my mind, I am quite serious and quite determined to claim your lips in our first kiss, but I am airy, flirty, and hesitant for want of the right moment

    but those nipples stuck out like that, and your cleavage, and soft skin, sweet welcoming light blue eyes are all screaming at me

    a warm flush I feel, a heart in jungle drumbeat,  and tingles head to toe . . . and a voice in my head that urges me to take you for both of us

    i move in to kiss you in a mid sentence and you turn your head away

    my fingers upon your cheek to turn your head back to face me and I lower my lips to meet your soft soft wonderous lips and part them with my tongue

    oh the most delicious of kisses broken by your turning away, covering your heart, and a modest attempt to at least give the possibility of return

    but my hands are stroking your shoulders, your arms, your thighs again...and when I move in for another kiss and your turn away, I again turn your head back into mine to meet your sweet lips yet again, and lower my head to begin to pleasure the nape of your neck

    and over the fabric my fingers feel your nipples respond to my touch

    and this time when we kiss, your mouth opens wider, your tongue enters my mouth, and your hands begin to touch me in the ways i have been touching you

    and we begin making love as women do
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger