Latest Movie :

Lesbian kissing and fingering and humping and oh my

    Ok...I never came into this as a blogger who wanted to repost things from x sites ...there are plenty of blogs that do that. In fact, for anyone who is with me that long, I think I went a year before I even said pussy on here. But I have to post the link to this free vid and go to it at your own risk ...its two women who start by getting really off on each other ...then end up in mutual masturbation. The reason I share it is that it, for me, is sooooooo rare to find vids of women who do a good job convincing me that the camerman isnt there, or that they are in their own world enough for it not to matter. While I would love to see a progressioin to more oral delights for these two, I have to share this based on what it did to me ..and also, ..blushingly...if anyone wants to know what its like when I am totally getting off ....there are many elements of the reactions I have and the noises I make in this vid ...not quite like looking in the mirror but close. So ..again..I am not here to blog repost stuff like this...but making the exception cause goodness gracious it made me hot this morning.

    link below...here is a vidcap :)




    Lesbian kissing and fingering pussy
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger