Latest Movie :

Just A Slice of Lesbian Life ...in bed

    A Minute Of Lesbian Bliss
    by akiss2desire

    I just cant believe how much I love it when I am on top of her and kissing her and she wraps her legs around my waist and scrunches under me a bit more to change the angle of how i come up on top of her in these heated and emotional deep kisses we share. My tongue goes a bit deeper and I feel those legs wrapped around me grip a bit tighter, her ankles turning into my skin, her toes stroking my bareness.  I am so focused on the intensity of our kiss that in the shift of her coming underneath me, my hair has come between our lips and is mingling in our kiss ...but the kiss is too good to break ...we just let the hair dangle between us for a few moments before the absurdity of this acceptance of something quite unacceptable gets us both smiling and giggling at each other in the moment our lips depart one another.

    She reaches underneath to pay attention to my left breast with her right hand ...cupping over my bra and digging her nails in gently, lovingly, but with determination to make my skin feel her consideration of my ever elevating arousal.  Her digging into my breast with her nails with her firm, but not too much squeeze and lift causes me first to sigh deeply and then decide that her bra must go, NOW.  As I reach around to unclasp her, she leans forward to give me the space to do so, and as I  pull the fabric slowly away from her skin, her piked nipples revealed to reward my eyes and my heart in knowing she is just so there in drenched anticipation for the delights we are just embarking upon. 

    On impulse, my next kiss down on her mouth is as wide open as I can comfortably achieve, but as the surprise elicits a reaction from her that simultaneously includes he lunging of her pussy against me, the tightening of her legs around me and a frozen moment of ecstasy she unveils with her eyes,  as if to say I have license to do to her anything that I would desire, for she trusts me to always flavor of our lesbian orgasmic destiny.

    She likes her nipples sucked slowly and I usually oblige.  The noises she makes when I do it drive me wild.  She likes to make  more eye contact while I do that than anyone else I have made love to.  She gazes upon me and I understand the look and that she wants me to look into her eyes as much as possible
    "I can't wait anymore for your mouth," she pants, and I know she needs my tongue upon her down there, inside her, and that it time we began the long ride of wave after wave of the oral gratification that is wonderful for us both
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger