Latest Movie :

Masturbating to the lesbian fantasy of us

    I have intention of driving my body to a seizure or pleasure and though I am already wet from watching an erotic loving vid and wishing we were together with me on top of you,I still wetten my fingers with a soft wet suck and further dampen my sex below ...but that is just a force of habit as I am already flowing before I start in earnest ..first playfully and slowly. I take this imagination of that position of me on top in a very different one, laying on my back to begin my masturbatory exploits.

    Pulling from all of my sexual memories and fantasies which come streaming through my brain at once. My first love and the so incredible comfort of how wonderful it felt to suck her pussy, and of lovers since and each of their pulsating climaxes I created, and soon the mind drifts to others with whom I either made love with or desperately fantasized about...but ...my mind settles upon only one tonight to come with. Its only you.

    Starting with my right hand and just tickling,..a minute of just clearing my mind of distractions of the day ...filtering out the non sexual thoughts...getting to the point where there is no return ...where the mind makes itself up to just do this ...like the times in the summer when the rain is sprinkling and you dont know if its going to stop or not, and then the sky gushes forth the downpour ..that is how my mind slowly shifts to complete sexual self conquest as I am rolling my fingers around my lips, pulling on the bottom of my clit and and starting to squeeze first my right breast and then slowly over to my left with my left hand.

    Masturbation can be a one hand adventure sometimes with just my left hand resting comfortably upon my breast with only a gentle reminder squeeze here and there while my right hand focuses intently, but tonight, this is a two handed adventure...left hand fully involved all over. My clit now swollen and my nether region engorged as excitement builds and my left hand rejoins my right hand...which is rounding my clit and starting to pump methodically and rythmically and concentratingly upon its stifffness....the left hand pulling my lips apart down towards my left thigh and just tapping against my lips...excitement growing fastly now in both rythm and mind. I'll use my left hand to enter myself and the right to finger my clit to orgasm....my left hand back and forth between my thigh entrance to my lips and pulling downward, or two fingers inside......or back up to my breasts to lavish attention there before going back down, its job to create the tiny sensations and littler tingles that go along with my jilling right hand on its own mission, which add up to much more than the sum of all of its parts. The hands, fingers, palms creating the sensations, but my mind delving so totally into the fantasy of us making love....our total intensity in each kiss I imagine driving my orgasm over and over the edge. I am so aware of my body convulsing as I get closer...I like the feel of my tits jiggling side to side..nipples straining upward and begging for attention but there are only two hands and they are both im my sloppy wetness. My legs are spread and my knees pulled up and bent until i reach the moment of no return when my legs stiffen more straightly and my cowgirl bucking lets it go. I come thinking about YOU coming. I imagine your lip biting, shoulder clawing, hip writhing release ...I come in colors and in a shower of adulation for you and the hope for us together. My fervent pleasure only comes in the belief it will be ours. Someday.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger