Latest Movie :

Yea !! AKD Nominated for the Lezzy Awards :)

    I have known about the Lezzy awards from thelesbianlifestyle.com  in all the years I have been blogging.  The best get nominated and voted upon.  I confess that it's been a hope of mine to be included, and thanks to a regular reader who made this happen (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE>>THANKS)  I am nominated and now its up to you readers to help this blog get to the Top 3 in the category of Best Lesbian Sex/Short Story/Erotica Blog.
    It takes some social networking skills to get to the top 3 in a category, and since I lost my main facebook account, thats an uphill climb for me this time ...but maybe with your help???   If you send nominations by clicking the link above, it just might happen.  And if it doesn't, know that its a thrill to be even asking for your help with this. Thanks for making me feel like the connection we share is real.
     

    The site says to pass along the following:
    My blog is nominated. What do I do next?: First off congratulations! Now you’ll want to promote more nominations to try and make it to the top 3 nominated blogs in your category.
    Be sure to let your readers know about the confirmation emails they will receive and need to click on for their nominations and votes to count. Unconfirmed nominations and votes will not count.

    You will nominate the blogs of your choice by adding the URL, ( for this blog its http://alesbiankiss2desire.blogspot.com  not the title/name of the blog to the nomination field. Nominations will last from February 15-22 at 12:00 am EDT. The top 3 nominated blogs go on toe the final round starting Feb 22nd at 12:00pm EDT
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger