Latest Movie :

these feelings you flourish in our first kiss -lesbian poem


    These Feelings You Flourish-Our First Kiss lesbian poetry by akiss2desire 2009 all rights reserved
    tender touch
    finger to lips
    cheek to cheek
    your thoughts to mine
    I feel your sigh and know your emotion and desire for release
    eye contact in the low light
    such a soft warmth to the way you look at me

    If I like you as a person
    this lust we fill will be more
    but this can't be left out
    the love of your sex will be the first thing to know
    the push of your tongue inside my mouth tells me
    we do this together tonight
    we may do it forever

    its a soft wet tongue inside me giving me feelings like ive never felt
    softest kiss imaginable and this moment frozen in time.
    Kiss me and then lay me back
    let me feel our mutual affection more powerful than any man ever approached
    look into my eyes knowingly
    let me know you will lead us in love

    We knew what we wanted
    and where it would end
    but where to start
    the sweet magical tickle of her tongue
    against my lips
    my skin
    and lower
    so beautiful she is before me
    i wish for my pleasure to be hers
    and create her desire as she creates mine
    the foundation of what was to come

    I felt her tongue and felt the warm rain flooding me in an instant.
    Her nipples stiffened against my skin
    she reached for my breasts to realize we shared that
    and with her other hand, her fingers danced in the tangles of my hair.
    Tingles shuddered through me
    my soul wanted to merge with hers.
    know these feelings you flourish
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger