Latest Movie :
    does this moment live forever in my soul
    by akis2desire
    all rights reserved

    (reposted by request-this is being considered for publication by a major compilation)


    There's an aching to the core of me
    like waiting on the shore
    knowing not just any wave
    but that wave is the one ive been waiting for
    and as it approaches
    anticipation and more anticipation and so much that it somehow becomes a mixture of joy combined with disbelief
    that this good thing can happen to me

    after the revelation of truth to the core
    a truth that can never be turned back on
    the image inside for so long
    THE MOMENT
    a promise ABOUT to be fullfilled
    ultimate anticipation
    all that is unknown changes now
    fear melts into faith
    this moment before the first taste and the knowing of your response to my fingers, mouth, lips, tongue and the warm grace of your appreciation in your breath, your movement, your whispers, moans and encourgement
    and knowing that your gift to me is the knowledge of the pleasure I give to you
    your wetness creates a cascade of mine
    your welcoming eyes and head thrown back and you are so so open and available to the pleasure I create...as we create together
    I carefully knead the fullness of your breast....you clutch and grope for mine as your passion builds

    .......a moment

    a moment before IT happens the first time with us
    the million thoughts and images and feelings and desires that race through the mind at this one moment...of dreams, desires, history and hope

    does this moment live forever in my soul

    and how will i save to memory each brush of her lips
    each tickle, each touch
    each tender kiss and tremble
    each tingle and tummy flip
    how i know the frozen image of the look she gives me just then
    will stay with me
    will stay with her
    forever
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger