Latest Movie :

Best Of AKD --My first time




    I posted my first time story about a year ago ..and I believe I am going to be sharing a longer excerpt with LezGetReal.com .

    My "first time" story took a very long time to write. I couldnt seem to get out every emotional feeling and relationship detail. I wanted it to be RIGHT ..so it was a bit of a draining experience. Now, a year removed, I (blush) will tell you I am proud of what I wrote. If you haven't read it, I would love your feedback.

    Excerpt from "The Moment Of Lesbian Inevitability First Realized" My First Time Story"
    link below Of that first sexual encounter with her I will say that I had probably made love to her, oh maybe a conservatively estimated one million times in my minds fantasy ...so as it unfolded...the surprise was that there were so many surprises. And, as someone who had experienced a great deal of sex with guys before that day, you can say all you want that there can't be comparisons ...but ...I let myself go there enough to realize that the biggest difference in making love with a woman was that there were soooooo many surprises.

    I have read other women always talk about how soft the kiss, the skin, the feeling of long silky hair or the texture of nails dragged across sensitive skin as all being so alarmingly DIFFERENT in a first time experience ..and yes, those were all present. But also ... how god forsaken wonderful it was to have her soft tongue deep inside my mouth and how incredibly stimulating it was to enter her mouth with my tongue the same and have her suck on it so softly. How differently she held me than I had ever been held and how RIGHT that felt in those moments with her arms around my neck and her gentle falling into me as opposed to the "getting on top of me" I had known before.

    How good her lips felt upon my neck ...her teeth gently scraping to my sensations delight. So many surprisingly "better than you ever dreamed" moments.
    As I first felt her nipple stiffen to welcome my fingertips touch ...a moment I certainly had dreamed of nearly nightly since I was 12, the accompanying seething sensual intake of her breath, high pitched "ah" and the shudder of her body all in that split second of her pleasure resonated in my heart, raised goosebumps upon my body, and solidified the deepest root of my sexuality, that I sooooo get off on getting my lover off, and thus, her nipple stiffening to my touch in combination with everything else wonderfully overloaded my every sense and froze me. But yet again...the surprise as that same nipple stiffened and puckered now to its maximum attention as it slipped across my lips and against my waiting tongue. The "even more?" exhilaration sent another lustful jolt through me ... ..and I remember the surprise of the "no duh" moment of my belaboring the question of how I would position myself to lick her thigh .....and oh how delectable that was ...even though it was by that moment torturous to be so close to where I wanted my lips, mouth and tongue to begin the devouring I had waited so very long for....but how time and time again in this encounter, time itself sometimes became the largest dilemma of all ..time in HOW MUCH TIME to spend in these deep french kisses when I could feel her hips rocking and I knew how badly her pussy wanted attention. ...prolonging the moment when I would pay respects to where she would know my strongest desire while an imaginary time clock measured every act of giving pleasure.

    I gently sucked upon the right side of her neck and rolled my tongue into her shoulder blade while my fingertips gently raked down her back. And when my hands lifted her breast and then another ...feeling that soft weight, the supple give of the skin and tissue and the knowing that we both were trembling together in a moment ...not just a moment...a momentous day of mutual desire...and the loudest quiet ever known. TIME was ever ticking on the "how longs" of our act ...when gently sucking her nipples became an engulfing inhaling and squeezing which caused her hips to writhe beneath me...HOW MUCH TIME before I have to leave this wonderful feeling we both are sharing because there is more and more important work (work???? PLEASURE !) to be done elsewhere ?" Those questions of time have never been more prevalent in between the sheets as they were that day with her.

    the complete (very long) story can be found by clicking here

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger