Latest Movie :

The Lesbian Kisses of Jennifer Anniston -Celebrity Lesbian Crush Of The Week.

    Celebrity Lesbian Crush Of The Week - Jennifer Anniston

    Winona Ryder, Lisa Kudrow, Courtney Cox ..and a pretty hot girl in the movie Rockstar. Thats the list of the women that I know and have seen with my own eyes that Jennifer Anniston has kissed. In my humble opinion, the one in the forgettable movie Rockstar was the hottest on screen lesbian kiss for me, and with all the fuss over the Friends kiss with Winona Ryder, the one seconds later with Lisa Kudrow was a bit more erotic. ...ok ..being honest about it, it seems Jennifer Anniston is not a lesbian, these in and of themselves don't make me wet, but it gets the mind going thinking about the "what if's" of making love with Jen. I chose her as the lesbian kiss crush of the week when I saw the tremendous, tasteful, nude photographs of her published this week. She is sooo beautiful ...and no doubt a huge crush. Brad never made her come like I would. :)
    five lesbian images of our favorite friend ..with benefits :)






    Previous Celebrity Lesbian Crush's from this blog
    Gwenyth Paltrow
    jane krakowski
    Drew Barrymore
    hayden panettiere
    Eva Longoria, Lohan, Jodie Foster and Grays Anatomy and others
    Hillary Clinton
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger