Latest Movie :

Christine Aguilera Lesbian make out moments

    I'm only gushing this morning over her.  Christina Aguilera, who told a UK interviewer that "Two women are way sexier than two men in bed. We have a better feel for our bodies," has me hot again.  I did some freeze frames from "I'm Not Myself Tonight" after watching her on the Today show, and there is not doubt how incredibly beautiful she is tongue tied and tangled up in some fairly HOT lesbian lust. (See pictures) I wrote another time on this blog about how the famous Madonna / Britney Lesbian Kiss was always mislabled because Christine was on the other side of Madonna, but because MTV got a reaction shot from Justin Timberlake, they MISSED Christines kiss.  So after seeing the highlights on Today with Matt Lauer, I could not wait to see the vid and although the theme is a bit wilder than my fantasies tend to go, her makeout scenes with the hot bodied brunette did the trick for me.   
    (ps ..same Today show featured Sandra Bullock and a lesbian kiss with Scarlett Johanssen, her second Lesbian Kiss (1st to Meryl Streep) in the last year.







Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger