Latest Movie :

Keyhole To My Lesbian Bedroom

    Just snapshots of moments I have experienced ..some with more than one partner, some with only one, that were moments I freeze frame and save in a safe place to revisit in my memory.


    her thighs opening and closing when my ministrations wipe the smile off her face

    when she goes from that giggly, smiling, joking "hey this is fun" like a rollercoaster, to a serious, deep, "what the fuck is she doing to me" intensity.

    the random cussing ..the "oooh shit" phase

    someone so devoted to getting me off

    the high pitch, low pitch moaning

    the joining me ...whether its a hand in my hair, grabbing my arm, or more erotically a finger lifting her lips to give me greater access to her clit, or her hands instinctively massaging her own breast...joining me in my task

    the slightly embarrassed, self concious, appreciatiive pure expressed joy in the room when her orgasm subsides enough for her brain to begin to think in the present again.

    the sucking air through her teeth and the permission she gives when we both know one isn't enough and I begin to build her next

    submission into the pillow ...she covers her face, her mouth, her eyes ...this is victory for me

    the tightning around my fingers

    the looking down at me to either meet my eyes in passionate gaze or sometimes to make sure I am into it as I seem

    nipples that one moment are not erect ..and then ..are ...from no touch or anything but that she wants me.

    the stating either outloud or in body language that she is spent and cant possibly pop again...and then, overcoimng that to the "here we go again"
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger