Latest Movie :

Natalie Manes -not a lesbian ..but that sure is a Dykie haircut

    Yall might have read in my earlier posts that I kinda have a hankerin' for a few celebrities ...and one of them has always been Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks.  Is she gay or bi or even curious ?  Beats me ...doesn't matter.  I've been wantin to do some "mattress dancin" with her for a long time ...its just the way that she moves me. 


    Yep  thats a buzz cut !

    She and the Dixie Chicks are back on tour and I am not going to say its my favorite look for her ...but it is a statement of sorts isn't it ?   Gotta love the ...can I say balls on that girl ...do push the envelope once again.   I swear I'd do anything for her.  Seriously.   Click the link to see a youtube vid of sin wagon.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/12/natalie-maines-hair-buzz_n_609996.html
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger