Latest Movie :

Sandra Bullock Lesbian Kiss with Scarlett, Meryl, and Celebrity Lesbians ILF

    Sandra Bullock in her Lesbian Lip Lock with Scarlett Johannson at the MTV awards over the weekend.  This follows her recent Lesbian Kiss with Meryl Streep.   Sandra took the intiative and surprised Streep, but this time it was Sandra being surprised by a seemingly (did NOT look like acting to me) smitten Scarlett who appeared to me that she would have gone alot further than the kiss.  I'd never cheat on your with a dolt like Bombshell Mcgee.  But I think I am moving her into my top five celebrities I wanna kiss ..and do more with. Scarlett could be there too :)
    1-Drew Barrymore
    2-Zooey Dechanel
    3-Christina Aguilera
    4-Sandra Bullock
    5-Crystal Bowersox
    Oh I could go on and on :)  This list changes daily.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger