Latest Movie :

Is Game Of Thrones the new L word ? Nobody told me !

    This post originally written by me for "The Tasteful Lesbian" Blog
    Game Of Thrones Lesbian Scene
    I remember subscribing to Showtime network just to see the L word, and now I am fairly sucked in to alot of their programming and although there is a smidgeon of Lesbian intrigue on the network that brought us L word and the reality version of the show as well, their hit series like Shameless (one seething relationship became unrequited affection) United States of Tara (one of her personalities is a man so its technically girl on girl but in her mind, not really), Nurse Jackie (a characters relationship explored but nothing juicy), and Dexter...wait ..there hasn't been any lesbian scenes in Dexter...but gosh its a great show, their great shows don't seem to do the lesbian thing that much...no wait ..in Weeds the girl had a prison girlfriend...was that hot ?  I didn't see it, but what could be hotter than lesbian prison sex ?   I won't be committing any felonies to find out anytime soon.

      Anyway... I was watching Saturday Night Live last night and they did a skit where a boy helps write the scenes and seems to write in lots of breast reveals and lesbian scenes in the HBO show Game Of Thrones.   It was funny...but the scenery was superb.  HBO is expensive ...is it worth it for me to subscribe...based on the hotness factor of the scenes they showed just last night on NBC network TV, I am guessing I am missing something.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger