Latest Movie :

I knew it would start with a kiss


    Oh.. how many times I looked at her ...knowing we had the spark..knowing my flirtations were being returned, and believing that what we were starting was going to finished...and by the way she she looked me in the eye so many times that night...i knew it would likely be then and there..and I knew it would start with her kiss. But how she knew what i wanted, needed, and longed for in that first kiss...her wide open mouth taking over and sucking out my breath in overwhelming surrender as deep as her revealed desire for me....her soft tongue sending tingles that leapt through every nerve of my skin

    I just want the affection I believe you'd give me again....and find myself wanting to be laying against your skin.... inside the crook of your arm with my arm around you or perhaps your heavy breast against my palm and the nipple of your closest breast between my lips lazily....tired but loving my ....hands and fingers find their way to your wetness to spread your lips and glide across your stiffening clit as you pull me closer. I've lately missed your sigh, your moan, your squirm and your response to my fingers and mouth...ive missed your knowing, giving, tender charms.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger