Latest Movie :

Our Lesbian Breath of Life

    This is my latest poetry -
    Our Lesbian Breath Of Life
    by akiss2desire
    2009 all rights reserved

    Kiss me this first time and my soul becomes transparent
    kiss me sweetly ...let me see your eyes looking into mine
    Hold me tightly and the thrill of our breasts pushed together is what I am feeling and knowing you are feeling at the same time and in much the same way
    Kiss me and know I feel what you feel
    Open your mouth to kiss me deeply and I swear I can hear music ...a whole orchestra
    Twirl your tongue around mine and allow me to submerge my tongue inside you
    kisses with lots of tongue make the kisses with no tongue at all so divine
    soooo pleasing to me ......those soft kisses in between
    on my chin
    on my upper lip
    setting me up to suck on my lower lip -magnificent
    accept my hand against the back of your neck to firmly pull you inward towards my essence
    you suck the breath out of me in our lesbian breath of life
    kiss me and I close my eyes and think of pouring rain, a muggy day, and other things that are wet
    wondering if, and believing that, you are thinking my lips are soft ..cause yours sure are
    kiss me slow and make it tender
    or
    darling kiss me hot
    kiss me your way or the way you think i want
    or need
    kiss me and don't hold back
    baby give me a kiss as enduring as this night will live in reminiscence
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger