Latest Movie :

Classic Lesbian Movie Moments = D.E.B.S.

    Classic Lesbian Movie Moments = D.E.B.S.
    What a wonderful, fun, imaginative romp. Amy and Lucy have me believing that they are so into each other ...beautiful and intellectual women, realistic conflict interspersed with the camp and good humor: A CLASSIC LESBIAN MOVIE ..a favorite for sure.

    memorable quotes are :
    Lucy: Look, let's just pretend that we're in Barcelona, and you're in art school, and I'm renting sailboats to tourists, and no one's a super hero and no one's a villain, we're just us.
    [Amy looks at her smitten, and kisses her]


    [Amy fails to unhook Lucy's bra properly during their make-out session]
    Lucy: Oww! Did you just snap my bra?
    Amy: Er... no.
    Lucy: Yeah, you did. That hasn't happened to me since sixth grade.
    Amy: I was trying to be smooth


    Amy: I think love should be irresistible, like a drug, you know? I think when it happens you should just not be able to help yourself. I just - I wanted... more.

    Lucy: Do You Love Me ???

    Amy: Yes

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger