Latest Movie :

Lesbian Tranquilty

    Our Lesbian Tranquility

    kiss me and I turn..reach around and squeeze down between my legs..feel that warmth...its hot in fact..and damp..and getting wetter with each kiss...I turn around and we kiss some more.

    Im on my stomach...you are on top of me..on my back..my hips raised..but not fully a doggy style invitation..just enough for you to slip an palm underneath and tweak my clit...it feels good..but the best feeling is your warm, squishy breasts naked against my back



    i raise my legs up and you come between them and over me..looking at me...down into my eyes and i into yours. legs clinch tightly to show the affection.



    I feel like im on fire
    These are the deepest kisses ever
    Nothing feels better than your skin against mine
    I notice everything about you...as if ever molecule of your being is being amplified.
    the softness of your hair ..and its color
    your blue eyes and every detail about them
    your soft sweet lips and

    oh that look you give me
    that look of mutual desire
    I dont know what is coming next ..you are so experienced compared to me
    but I want it
    whatever it is that is next and next after that I want it
    take me, lead me, let us lead each other and love together
    you make me throb, tingle, ache and make me feel as if I just want to push my soul into yours.
    allow me to savor you and know the ways you let go
    lets go to our affectionate, overwhelmingly passionate, sincere, and yes, orgasmic paradise in harmony.

    hand in hand, skin to skin, lips to lips and tongue to warm wetness...fingers to clinching arousal, breast to breast, and wetness to wetness
    moan against whimper, against encouragement against our feminine genuine caring for each other
    rise up in a soft yet mighty eruption flowing from one to another in our decided togtherness of tranquilty
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger