Latest Movie :

Q & A for akiss2desire


    Well I promised on facebook, where I have been posting some things just for those who are on there with me, including a lesbian kiss image compilation today, that I would answer your questions on Friday and so here I am  to do that.  I honestly didn't get quite the response I thought I would ...keeps my ego in check.  Perhaps having "fans" isn't the same as really having fans.  I am  just a lesbian erotica blogger for goodness sakes. But a couple of questions happened and I really do want to open up  and let you get to know me a little.

    Do you fuck on the first date ?

    uhh..yes...I think that by the time I meet wiht someone the feelings are already pretty much in place and there just doesnt seem to be much to be gained by pretending that it isnt about sex if there is mutual attaction.

    When are you going to post a picture of yourself ?

    I am getting to it ..I am not a total mystery but am not ready to add my image to the site yet ..I want you to be turned on  ! ! ! (dont want to scare you away )
    My friends and lovers say I have nice eyes , Large bust by nature of being bbw, and I like to laugh and have fun. That , I hope, is a good description of what you'd see.  


    You write this and have lesbian affairs but you are still married ?

    Yes.  My marital relationship is complicated and bluntly he is not a part of this at all and although I am taking a few more chances in my life, I have been blessed by being able to keep my bedroom desires very discreet in a small town.

    How can you be lesbian if you are married to a man ?
     Another way of asking the previous question.  In the last couple of years I have become more "lesbian" on the spectrum if there must be a label.  While I have had some wonderful experience with both younger women and older women ..I havent found the true connection for anything more than the fleeting moments of orgasmic sex ...which is well-- is wonderful of course ...but  I am a giver in search of an appreciater. And the only sexual relationship I am interested in is with women.  I think that defines me as lesbian.

    Are you dom or sub ?
    Well, I am a giver ..my strongest desire in bed is to give my lover what she wants, needs, and dsires completely ..and I know that sometimes what I am giving her is ME in the throes of desire, so that doesn't always mean I am giving oral ..sometimes "giving" means receiving what she wants to give.   That doesn't mean I am dom or sub ..I am just me. And I continue to look for "her" who most compliments what I am.

    Are your stories real ?
    I always say that they are a mixture of reality and fantasy but I have written some true stories that are to the true to the bone.  If I only wrote what actually happened, this would be a short blog with not too many entries...I always tell women I meet on chat that I have made love a million times in a million differnt ways to a million different women.  THAT is not true ..but it is in my mind.

    What is your favorite lesbian fantasy that you havent yet written about?

    Ok ...I am not a kinky girl ..but I have to tell you that the story that was in the news lately about the two lesbian teachers going at it while the whole school was at assembly intrigued me.  I love the idea of locking a door, and acting upon passion.  I think about it alot ...For reasons I won't go into here I have been in a few hospital rooms and often think if I said just the right thing to the right nurse, she would have a place in that hospital we could get away.

    I have also had a work in progress for more than  a year that I cant seem to finish.  It's called "The Slumber Party" and you might understand what its about.  It turns out, sooooo many women had their first experience at a slumber party, and I guess I just feel like I missed out, so I want to write my fantasy into existence.

    Do you enjoy BSDM?
    It has nto been what I feel and see myself as..but if I really care for someone and thats what she needs, I could go there.  I probably would need to hold the whip LOL

    Dear akiss2desire
    Your site is great for all of your stories, but the images you have are the hottest lesbian kissing scenes I have found anywhere.  Where do you get your pictures ? Are you in any of them >?

    First of all, no I am not in any of them, but I WISH.  I am always looking for the right feeling in the images for this blog.  The images have to compliment my writing.  Almost always the images are safe for work ...very few actual boob shots, although a couple of times it was needed to show more skin to illustrate the writing.  I look at quite a few lesbian vids and many are vidcaps of the erotic moments in those.

    You're sexy.  What is your favorite lingerie?
    THANKS first of all, and secondly, I have a lacy baby blue underwire padded bra with very dramatic lift that makes me feel young again and helps a mid 30s mom with gravity , and a matching lacy skirtered garter.  Neither has been on a date yet :)

    Does your dad own a brewery ?
    I told you I would answer anything, so ..you asked.   No. What ???

    I remember you saying you were going to write a book...any luck getting published yet ? 
    I have been roundly and soundly rejected in my goal to get published, with the constructive criticism that stings a bit and says to me "you aren't yet good enough."   I think my goal in 2010 is to win an award for the blog, get as many facebook fans for this blog as I can,  and turn the best posts into a short story compilation for kindle or sony reader.  I know you see ads on this site, but I have never made a nickel on this blog (yet).  I have privacy reasons that I can't commercialize this more...but thats not my main concern.  In fact, most of the time I spent putting ads on here was wasted time, because truth is, if I made a million dollars or if I make nothing, I can't help but write what comes out of me. I will say there is a thing where it says FEEL IT and if women sign up for IFEELMYSELF.com from that link, I get a free month. I will say that the women masturbating and making love on that site are the hottest thing to ever lite up my screen, and I like getting those free months when it happens. And it would be nice to someday be published, not only to make a dollar or two, but to know I was getting my writing in the minds of more women.

    Someone recently asked me on a chat if I got off knowing that women get off reading what I wrote.  The short answer is yes. My favorite days are when I get a personal email from someone, and a few women who have written me over the years have become, I hope, longtime friends.   WRITE ME at akiss2desire@gmail.com  and thrill me if you want to.  And if you have a better question than these, I will be glad to respond.

    MUCH LOVE TO LONGTIME READERS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

    akiss2desire
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger