Latest Movie :

A Comfortable Lesbian Place is lezgetreal.com


    Hey...
    For those who have followed this blog for awhile, you know, or have figured out that I want to get better as a writer, and find as large an audience of like minded women to enjoy and give feedback. I have said that I "get off" both egotistically, and even erotically, on the fact that so many women enjoy what I have related here.

    Well...IT IS A GOOD DAY !

    I thank Julie and some wonderful women at lezgetreal.com for featuring something I wrote awhile back. I am tickled pink that someone felt my poem, "soft butterfly flicks" worthy of the wide audience that lezgetreal.com carries with it. I am just in an "oh wow," moment ...and I hope to be contributing more to their wonderful site. It has so many links, it would take a year to surf them all, and many in-touch women who aptly, admiringly, wave the rainbow flag.

    I am honored to be associated with them.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger