Latest Movie :

Lesbian Lesbian Tribidism in fantasy and familiar orgasmic thrust, lust, and pulsations shared

    Best of AKD
    by akiss2desire
    all rights reserved
    This is one of my most "hit on" posts since I have been doing this blog.  Enjoy it if it is new to you.









    licking and sucking your tender thighs ... my arms cradling your buttocks as my head bobs betwen your legs.



    leaning back to give you more access whle i spread my legs wider ..and then as its becomes comfortable, laying back on the bed to arch my hips against your chin.



    circular gentle



    looking at your handiwork

    turning around and on all fours.....you massage my buttocks before reaching around me to finger it and caress my hanging breats



    and then ...drinking in this moment ...I am coming up to you because

    THIS IS WHAT I WANT DAMMIT
    HAVE ALWAYS SO..>GO THERE WITH ME LOVE

    We start it ...oh how I waited for this...wanted for so long-and now we are. DOING IT TOGETHER

    F2F screwing



    We are tribbing - just months ago I didn't call it that .. didnt know it was called that...dont know if I should call it that...but its what it is and its sooooooo good now.

    at one time called it grinding or scissors...whatever ...oh how good this feels to me...a dream come true for this delight of absolute and wholehearted justification of the two of us as not just hunters of sexual pleasure but moreso of the two of us becoming one in what is most alike about us as we slide ourselves together in frictional warmth that grows to heat that grows to moments where we struggle to maintain control ..if control is worth maintaining at this moment.

    wet lips against we lips..brushing yours and you brushing mine in little kisses, bumps and a finding of whats better and best.



    i have a rythm against you under me--you're getting wetter so that causes me to get wetter...to throb as i know you are as well.

    and I realize in this position I can do something delicious, dirty, ...will you like it ?


    i begin to start sucking your toes--you squeal playful and thrilled --ahh ...nice to pleasure you



    i push down on you and slide with a circular technique that causes you to lift your hips to push your wetness harder against me

    i push harder ...its good

    you push me harder...still good so good oh gawd so good

    magic the way we are falling into to this with so much togetherness



    i cant keep my hands off my breasts except for that i can keep my hands off of yours
    I am never so self breast absorbed...what oh what is happening to me ...never so good


    and now, in my quest to find the one or two things i do to you that you might show me you like the most...i am finding you like it all too much for me to decide..and nothing could turn me on more than to feel your response to all i am doing to you

    I want to lay on top of you now


    the sexual tickle that shoots from my stiff nipple through my entire being when our warm breasts brush lightly for the first moment ..and then smush softly but weightily together in our passion.

    (yes i said smush LOL)

    you grasp for my breast, raise up to get your lips around my areolae and then gently sink your teeth around the tip of my nipple--contractions of my skin feeling the wrinkles or your lips and softness of your tongue ...causing me to throw my head back at the electric pleasure your wet lips send through me.

    our deep and toung entwined french kiss with muffled moans as i let the full weight of my body fall on top of you...will it hurt you? as it doesn't , you roll slightly to accept my arms and kiss me deeper ...deeper your kiss to invite me further
    so i take this moment as mine for us


    hands agrasp upon the breast ..deeper this kiss

    deeper this kiss


    and nipple ..deeper the kiss goes still
    deeper for me for you for us

    my hand to enjoy the wetness again

    to bypass your mound on the way to tickle your thighs and warm your skin their with my palm and fingernails causes your hips to lunge and combined with the tongue now completely as deep as you know I like it...fingers feel and then sink into your need with a finger and quickly two ..pausing to swirl and tickle the clit and plunging to end your wait, and quickly relieve the suspense by my fingers rapidly moving in out and around as your orgasm bursts forth.

    Oh im so hungry for you... there are so many ways to find this pinnacle of our desire
    we have only just begun to know this light we share at this moment



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger