Latest Movie :

A Sharing of Lindsey's First Poetic Lesbian Experience


    Sharing a couple of emails and comments. First of all Lindsey M sent this poetic blogpost of her first lesbian experience. I am inspired especially at the part where they fight to take their time, fighting all instinct...BEEN THERE !

    We laid in bed at first
    Holding each others naked bodies
    Keeping our hands clear of the areas that turned us on the most
    We both wanted this to last
    Soft gentle kisses at first
    My hand made the first move
    My fingers caressing her breast
    Making her nipple hard
    I couldn’t take it any longer
    My tongue was soon circling her nipple
    Faster and sloppier with every moan she made
    My hand continued down her body
    While the other one was still gripping her breast
    Still making her moan with each flick of my tongue against her nipple
    As soon as I felt her, I let out a sigh
    The amount of wetness she possessed always amazed me
    I was careful
    Making sure not to go in, not yet
    I wanted her to beg
    I felt her hand grab onto my hair
    As if she was pleading for me to go in
    I waited, until she pulled harder
    I went in fast and with ease
    Wetness saturated my fingers
    I could feel it stream down my hand
    My tongue slowly made its way down to her clit
    She pulled my hair harder
    My fingers still going in and out
    As my tongue and finger played with her swollen clit
    I could hear her moans get louder
    Her hips began to thrust with anticipation
    Finally, she let out a loud pleasuring moan
    As we laid there naked, sweaty, and out of breath
    I love you’s were whispered
    And endless kisses were exchanged.

    Lindseys blog is found here http://lm1103.wordpress.com/

    Secondly ...came this post in response to something I wrote ...fills me up with confidence and desire for even more support from you who read this blog. I LOVE your feedback.
    This was in response to the post "So In It Together" (check the best of titles on the right side of the page)
    This is totally beautiful. So much passion, it makes me ache - both for my girl and for everyone who has not yet experienced this kind of intensity.But mostly just for my girl.
    and there is this which fills my head up !
    Wow, what beautiful writing. ". . .she spilled warmly into my massaging palm. . ." Just incredible. It's obvious you have a rich and satisfying connection with the thought of lesbian love. I urge you to continue to write and share these thoughts with those of us who can appreciate them.


    KEEP THOSE CARDS AND LETTERS COMIN !
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger