Latest Movie :

An Open Letter to My Lesbian, Bisexual, and Curious Readers of A Lesbian Kiss To Desire


    Dear You,

    WRITE ME at akiss2desire@gmail.com !

    About two hours ago I went upstairs to TRY to go to sleep, and as often happens, I began to think of the sensous and erotic times I have had in lesbian lust and sometimes love with a few very very special women. I thought about the ladies I have met writing this blog the last two years, (and the ladies I met when I wrote my first blog) and how the curious, barely experienced and fearful to make a pass lesbian inside me has matured to something VERY different than what I was when my lesbian evolution began to be chronocled on these pages. I have had a busy summer, and without privacy to write, I haven't written much, nor have I organized the stories the way I wanted to to try to get new visitors towards some of the juicier, dare I humbly state, better writings. It hasn't been a completely wasted summer though ..as I have had some interesting experiences I will soon expand upon here, as I love to write with a mixture of the things I have lived and the things I have dreamed of living in expressing my lesbian sexuality.

    I have returned as many emails as I had time for, and answered some serious and some wild questions ...although I don't really answer the ones from men who say "show me your nipples," (although if a woman wrote that I might LOL). .. and I have appreciated the letters from women who find such wonderful ways to say thanks and that they enjoy my writing or to keep it up. I think most of the responders to me are more mature (I am a 31 year old mother) but every now and then I receive a diatribe from an inquisitive and curious woman coming of age who hasn't figured it all out yet (you never will) and who wants or needs me to tell her that its going to be allright.

    I always say that I haven't had the pleasure of finding another blog like mine ...so I presume I am just wired differently. Ever since my very first writings on the old Apple IIE with its yellowish cursor and monochrome screen, my process has been that I imagine things, (or experience things) and get horny and feel the need to write them ...and putting them into words , these fantasies and experiences, gets me hornier and more engaged in what I am doing, and then ways of expressing what I am going through come out in different ways, which is sometimes surprising, and when I finally post, I just wait for the feedback. Thats where I get my ultimate satisfaction ...when a woman writes to say what it did for her or how she reacted ....or how many times she revisited the site. In case you didn't realize as you visit, I don't see any financial gain for this site (yet) but thats a longer story for another time as to the whys about that. Its the email I get from women who get wet while reading what I created that affects me. AFFECTS ME ! So, you might understand, that while being able to write so little this summer on this blog, I am in a bit of withdrawl.

    So know that I miss writing here ...but I am ready and wanting and willing to give you what you want :) You have to know how much I love to give pleasure to the lovers with whom I have shared a bed, but I also want to express that I want to give to you, the reader, as well. If my words make you wet, if my images inspire you to orgasm, we are as connected as if we had made love skin to skin as far as I am concerned. If I can't make a million women come with my mouth, perhaps I can do it with my fingers ...NO not that way, (I wish) but with my finges on this keyboard, and my mind between your legs. I love to love you this way, and what I long for is for you to connect with me.

    SO ...this is an open invitation to write me at akiss2desire@gmail.com. I am getting ready to actually have TIME tow rite, so I want your help. Tell me about your first kiss, or another kiss, or the time when it was soooo scandalous to go to second base with that girl down the street. Let me know what you always wanted or desired. Email me with a story idea and perhaps I will use it. My photog story, "She Take Pictures Of My Lesbian Soul," was definitely inspired by a certain someone, and I'd love for YOU to be the next one to share a mind fuck with me. I crave this giving to you and know that when I am writing I take nothing lightly. When I write, I am connecting straight to you, you and me, one on one, imagining your lips parting to accept the touch of mine, as it all starts between us with this warm soft kiss of desire while a million scenes of our possible lesbian passion to come flash through my mind. How I hope to write about all of them.

    Yours
    akiss2desire
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger