Latest Movie :

Governors Daughter Comes Out ...I just can't


    Katherine Patrick is 18, the very public daughter of the Massachusetts Governor, and thats awfully young to know who you are. But ..I wish I had KNOWN KNOWN ...although I knew from the age of 12 that I was AT LEAST bisexual. Being in the closet in the middle of the bible belt is not a great way, but its the only way it seems for me ..for now. I watch those in the public eye acknowledge and I also see some disavow, like Lindsay Lohan.

    and then there is california ....


    I always said what goes on peoples bedrooms is their own business...its just that, if you are gay, and you are in a room of 20 people, only 10 of them are of the same sex as you, and if only one in 10 is gay, then guess what, YOU are IT ..the ONLY partner in the room for you is YOU. And then, how do you know right ?

    Sure...I can just see me the first Sunday in church ..."what happened in your lifethis week?" "oh..I came out as a lesbian...how about you ?"

    So ... I never got to be the Rock Star I planned on being when singing into the hairbrush in front of the mirror ... and I never quite made it to the cover of Rolling Stone either. I still haven't become a R E A L published author ...so I watch others who became the things I long or longed to become and live life through their eyes sometimes. I will have to do this about my sexuality, it would seem, for life.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger