Latest Movie :

Could I Ever Come Out as a Lesbian To My Mom ?


    Could I Ever Come Out as a Lesbian To My Mom ?

    NO.


    Well .. at least that is what I think and say now. It's complicated ..but ..for ME the answer is now. However, let me pass along something to you . If you are a subscriber to Netflix, they will now let you just watch certain vids, movies, and tv shows free. I don't get the LOGO network here so I was glad to see that Coming Out Stories was free ...I watched an episode called Mom Im a Lesbian ..where the woman, whom I felt a pretty great connection with in style, attitude, age, and especially the whole deep in the closet thing, was coming out, first to her sister , and then, to her dying mother. I cried a few times. It was very very touching and heartwarming story with true emotion. So ...I am saying if you have 20 free minutes in front of the computer, and a netflix subscription, watch that one and enjoy. Watch the many creative words and phrases she constructs to say she is happy dating women instead of men, ..never saying "gay,"
    or "lesbian." I think "mom, i love to eat pussy more than your famous macaroni salad in summer," might have been too much.

    Maybe someday I can come out too.

    Back in the closet for now... but with my little teeny light so I can write some more things for this blog soon. I finally got nailed for being too sexual by adsense ...it was my "first time" story that finally did the trick. >>I took it off the site and they said my site was still too much for their standards...so what the hell, its back now.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger