Latest Movie :

Lesbian Obsessions of a Small Town Bisexual Mom


    I used to flirt with women but always hold back enough in case they were like most here and homophobic or the other thing is just not be interested but tell eveyrone in town what a lez I am

    I used to flirt mostly with my eyes
    try to steal a touch

    recently ... a girl who KNOWS my husband and I don't really have sex asked me if I was getting any from any hot guys and I answered her no guys ..no girls...nobody ...I thought that was putting it out there ...thats a big step for a small town bi mom -- nothing came of it


    in my teens i did it...came right out and on to someone and ...she turned me down and I was bascially sure she wouldnt...so I was devestated and haven't been able to do the coming out since...not til it feels realllly right.. I lost my friend..and...although I have figured out she didn't tell EVRYONE we knew..I have always tried to figure out who if anyone she DID tell


    for that night..I rehearsed pretty much all of it and poured my whole heart out to her ...and was SURE that we would be sleeping together that night...but...she listened to all I had to say...it shook her up you could tell..then she said that she was sorry and that she "wasn't that way" she said something like her grandma was watching from heaven and she could never do that ...you have to respect that some people are just repulsed by hommosexuality ... I seriously misjudged her.

    i am my own worst enemy for the relationship I crave ...i know i want it but it seems that i keep putting obstacles in front of me. so many that its like I wanna make it difficult to happen, although i want it soo much. That doesn't make sense does it??

    when I am say...by myself and im thinking about this subject..laying in bed..closing my eyes...concentrating on building my orgasm....the fantasy I have is not really about what she does to me and what I do to her....MOST of the fantasy is about how it happens and how it STARTS

    does she want too? or does she not.. the thought that i turn on another woman is the most..THE MOST erotic thought in the world ..and those precious times was the most erotic reality.

    the electricity when you first touch her and she is wet and wanting

    the need to give a gentle, appreciative, certain probably unmet someone all that i have to give.. is sooo strong

    the desire grows stronger every day....im a mess in many ways because im so lesbian sexually obsessed...more every day it seems...i KNOW its wrong..but i also cannot help it ..I KNOW all this is about so much more than sex ...more than orgasm .. affection and appreciation and our tender mutual moments. Oh..but how I know I would trade even that for just the touch ...right now, even for just a kiss of the tender tongued woman of my constant dreams
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger