Latest Movie :

Lindsay Lohan Lesbian Trysts revealed


    Lindsay Lohan has been outed by a former bodyguard according to what I have been reading... and I say ..gosh she is beautiful ..I don't care how messed up she is.
    Lee Weaver worked for Lohan for a couple of years and has a tell all book coming up.

    In cluded are Lohan's "alleged" interest in women. Weaver told Britain's News of The World newspaper, "She used boys for drugs and girls for thrills. I lost count of the women she took back to her hotel room from clubs."

    Weaver also says Lohan came on to Mariah Carey: "I saw her try to grope Mariah Carey's bottom and boobs one night as they danced. One time I went to look for her in a club bathroom and found her in the corner French kissing a girl."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger