Latest Movie :

I am not a "lesbian virgin"

    I was asked about my experience with women ..actual experience as opposed to lesbian fantasy. I also can assure you that the "first time" story is coming soon...I want it to be right..it takes some time for something that personal.

    Ive been with 3 women sexually.....was with the first one 3 times before we had a falling out ...that was when I was 18 ....I was 21 the next time and 4 years ago the last time...and each of those were just one time things that apparently meant alot more to me than it did to the women I was with. I would have to say that even though there are moments in each of these encounters that are unforgettable to me...But...that I still haven't well...maybe you will understand if I say ..I haven't really done it right yet!! Not the way I probably wish it would go ..but you don't get everything you wish for do you ...and I think alot of that comes from, of course, how your partner feels about what you are doing and what she is feeling. I think what I realize ...and goes for dealings with me too ..is that something really wonderful sex does not equal feelings, emotions, passion and affection. I think I am someone who is most comfortable sexually giving ...like ..giving as much pleasure as I can to her (or him ) ....I usually want to / like to give til i can't give anymore --that is what really make ME feel it ...what turns me on ya know ? But in my experiences with women ...after I gave alot ...I think whatever I wanted back ...and I am not sure how to describe what I wanted back ...but it wasnt always there. I do know this...my sexual cravings for women are so strong. For years it hasn't been , or rarely has been, narrowed down to a single woman ...just the woman I connect with whenever. As I have moved into this stage of my life, I have memories of being obsessed by a boy or a man where all I would think about was HIS touch and what HE would do with me. I definitely thought of my first female lover that way ...only dreaming of her for many months before we actually hooked up. But now..it has been a broader, wanting of intimacy and it seems day to day, if not moment to moment about who I might want that with ...what her characteristics are like ... or how she might react to me.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger