Latest Movie :

Another of my lesbian fantasies of her


    I had an intense fantasy that started for me at the point when we are done...done .finished..exhausted and onto our real lives.In my fantasy we have finally had our first experience. Your smell is still with me so I sniff my fingers recalling what it was like to slip them inside you ..so many times. That scent makes my mind swirl and my stomach have butterflies....my wetness begins to seep and I will be right back where we were in my mind. That ache, ..the ache of wanting you before we started,....and now the ache of wanting you in my arms again now that you are gone. Now I just don't want it to be a one time thing ...I hope you want me back as much as i want you again this way. On the hotel bed you opened yourself up and trusted me. I melted every time our eyes met ..and every time I saw your excitement and pleasure grow ....everytime i felt your desire increase...your eyes fluttering or drooping half closed, your lips apart and a slight moan escaping the times the things I was doing to you felt good. How good it feels to finally kiss you and hold you.
    I admired your body in the soft light of the hotel room. ..your rounded breasts moving with each breath...your full beautiful lips staring at me trying to anticipate each "next thing" im to do to bring you to your ultimate pleasure.

    To press against your legs and push them gently apart at the knees and situate my body between them so I can see, touch, and kiss between them as I wish... playing with your soft delicate folds and feeling the wetness while you stroke my shoulders and let me have the pleasure of giving myself to you. Our moment has waited ..the moment when my lips meet yours down there. The arch of your back and the submission to my tongue. Your responses give me wet quivers and I invite you to let me know when the exact moment your orgasm starts cause I want to know your body so well. I want the pleasure you feel to be shown to me as obvious. I want to hold you and prolong your pleasure to the ultimate. I want to kiss your sweetness til you beg me to stop. I WANT our first moments to begin I am so ready to give you my all in those intimate moments of desire
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger