Latest Movie :

Marcia Marcia Marcia and the Brady Lesbian Sex ?


    Marcia and Jan did it ? maybe ...I didn't watch the Brady Bunch on reruns ok...but everyone knows that song of course, and at the end of this post I am going to either make you laugh with me or at me at my original contribution to the many song parodies being written and performed all over the internet. I wrote my own cause I wanted to say something different than what the other often very funny ones were saying. However...I do have to share some of the funny things I saw elsewhere...just a couple ..like:

    "Mom always said don't go down in the house!"

    She ate more carpet than a defective vacuum?..


    So...heres MY official alesbiankiss2desire blog song to to the tune of the Brady Bunch Theme


    Here's a story.
    About a girl named Marcia
    Who was a beauty but stuck on her conceit
    And her sister /the plane jane jan to Marcia looked good enough to eat
    Well this one day when the shooting was all finished
    The director for the last time yelled "cut print!"
    The two met up / in a hotel room-Marcia flashed her eyes and Jan she got the hint

    So the two began to tumble on the bed sheets
    and they knew that it was much more than a hunch
    that these two would somehow bump their donuts
    and the 69 would both do the carpet munch
    The carpet munch
    The carpet munch(Marcia Marcia Marcia)
    that’s the way they began the carpet munch
    (no applause neccessary)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger