Latest Movie :

Just another lesbian fantasy of most beautiful her...

    All weekend it was vivid dreams of her ...feeling her first time nerves in the hug and feeling it in the air on the way to where we have agreed to share a bed.She knows as we arrive at this motel together that what we have talked about for so long as about to cross from dreams and fantasies to reality. I assure her, remind her how beauitful i think she is, and as I caress her knuckle and wrist as she drives, I make a note to remember in bed to hold her trembling hands alot during the act we have upcoming. I can read that her nerves are not a fear of what's to come, but rather anticipation. Still...I know as the experienced one of the two of us, it falls to me to lead her and I will. "Ive been waiting all day to do this," before the first deep french kiss moments after the door is locked. My hand is instinctively against her breast and she responds by opening her mouth wide to allow for my tongue inside her deep.
    She isn't passive ...pulling me close to her by the small of my back and then by my buttocks. She grinds against me in the kiss and through our closed mouths in the most passionate making out from a woman I have ever felt, her soft sweet moan is muffled ....and I return a sweet soft grunt that escapes before I have time to think about it.
    As she kisses me back and softens to my caresses, I am reminded by all of her emails and chatroom declarations of this every so long desire that is finally getting to surface ..and I am the one to take her. I truly feel I can't anticpate fully anything that will come next...and I realize that with all the emotions coming out in her passion, I may not actually be in control for long....which is good...I prefer a sharing of sexual power anyway. I am never a dom or am I passive..I am just sexual. We make our way to sit on the bed, and clearly the clothes have soon got to go, but I decide not to wait til for that before reaching my hand from her erect nipple in circling, stroking and pinching through her blouse, and moving my hand down to her warm place where its easy to get to with her loose fitting pants and I am able to slip under the waist band and into her panties ...slowly approaching with my fingertips where I know she is going to be wet..and I know her mind is going to be swirling as I get near... ...Oh but when I feel the slipperyness, It is sooo wet ...sooo unbelievably soaked....like no woman I ever felt nor dreamed of feeling....and her nails gently dig as my finger slides up her lips from the bottom of her folds towards her nub of extreme pleasure. I pull her lips apart by thumb and finger ...and the trembling is still noticable but the suredness of her desire for me to continue is evident in her breathing and the wider and wider her legs spread to allow me more access. I twirl a finger and push against her and ...Oh how good these feels to me because all I want from this beautiful a woman is for her to want me to do exactly what I will do to pleasure her ...and it is clear I have that in that I feel if I wanted to she is ready for release. She is like a firecracker with a short fuse ...and it is lit and burning ... Our clothes aren't even off ...and for me...I want to admire her body and so I awkardly look into her eyes...smile ..laugh and say "my gawd girl".....and wondering what she will say back to me...she falls against me and softly just whimpers. This is our first encounter....and I wonder..are we falling in love? There are overwhelming feelings from both of us in the room as I pull her her blouse back, unclasp her front hooks of the beautiful and expensive bra she wore for this occasion. Dark red ...the underwire falls away to reveal the most beautiful full, round, and proportionately large for this slightly on the bbw side darling of mine, and now relaxed, fallen and erotically hanging as succulent fruit ripe for my hungry lips.

    more to come :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger