Latest Movie :

A Different Lesbian Experience

    A fantasy for the weekend :)

    A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE

    I have been the kisser and the kissee in the ultimate tongue tangling dance of sharing the give and take of passiveness, aggressiveness, and oneness in making out and holding, cuddling, and exchanging the coos, moans and expectant thrusts of shared desire...and I had even been kissed by one lover agressively to the point of her kisses becoming less than a great memory because they were so ungentle....but Kara, when she and I began to kiss the first time, asserted herself against my lips in such a way that I felt that all of the lesbian passion that built up inside her yet unfulfilled was spilling out ..dare I say gushing out of her mouth and into mine. The kind of kissing where her head bobs left and right and twists and rotates while her tongue swirled and her hands gripped me firmly against my shoulders ...then she held my head to hold it still and my mouth open while she darted her tongue first inside my lips, deep deep once again and then to nibble and lick my lips she pulled out. This was my first lesbian kiss in a very long time ...this was her first ever kiss, and my how she was making it count ...I was shocked but less surprised with each passing second. I first sensed that she was trying to impress me because perhaps she was 10 years younger or perhaps because she considered me an "experienced lesbian" although I considered myself barely experienced and never experienced enough. But the suspicion of her trying to impress me faded as I felt that it was pure passion and a very flattering affection...how I craved those things and feeling them from her as we began to make love like this ..how delicious to drink in those emotions and the adrenaline of the moment. And though it was ME that was the experienced one, I entered the room that afternoon with the low energy of exhaustion combined with a low expectation of what making love with her would do to and for me, besides the ultimate thrill I acheive if (or when) I use my lips, mouth, tongue and skin to feel the experience of knowing she's in excstacy and the satsifaction I would feel when her release was dramatized by her words, actions, noises, and the energy we would share.
    But now in this first kiss, my spirits were lifted, my sexual crush on her was developing "feelings" very rapidly, and my years of constant dreaming of slow lazy soft focus cuddly makeouts that I always fantasized were being replaced by the unexpected, but far from unpleasant agressive, yet tender kisses of the 20 year old in my arms, against my skin, and soon to be gyrating with all this enthusiasm, after the quick removal of our clothing and the urgency to get in bed together, first against my palm, ...then with my finger inside her is when the soft moans became the louder , deeper, gruntier, gonna come soon moans. These breathless moments shared in a blur of how fast things were happening...how fast things could happen bewildered me ... her "yes" and "oh my god" and "how do you do that so good" expressions were driving me to a sensual overload like I never experienced before. It was just one sensation after another ... the reactions she showed me from my lovemaking to her, her soooo sincere and passionate pleading of "oh god can i suck on your beautiful tits," which made me tingle all over while giving me a combination of throbbing and heat when she said that to me and engulfed my right nipple with her wide open mouth. ...and thats when the moans started for me. "ohhhhh yeeeaassss" it dragged out without control from my mouth. How I love to have my nipples pinched and sucked in just exactly the way she was ...how she was reading me like a book. Powerful waves of pleasure were moving through my breasts and down straight to my aching vagina, as well as upwards to my mind, which was getting screwed hard at that very moment by the surprise of her affection. Then...oh my gawd then...did her small soft hand go between my legs and thrust gently, but deeply at my thighs first parting . It was the kind of rush that makes you feel likke you are about to pass out before coming to your senses again. What I guess I had thought was supposed to become a semi-choreographed first lesbian experience that SHE would never forget if she lived to be 100, was quickly turning into the experience I didn't even realize how badly I wanted. She was giving me never before felt urgent desire ...and when it gets like this for me, the only thing I can think about is going down to get the true pleasure of giving all of myself ...yet these urges were being contradicted by her fingers stirring inside me and finding their way to my walls, and slippery sliding in and out and around ..down and up...she laid her palm against my most excited clitoris and i lunged my mons firmly ...moaned..wondered in my mind if this in fact maybe wasnt her first time ...dismissed that quickly and gripped her for dear life and said "do you KNOW what you are DOING to me Kara ?" MMMMMMM she moaned into my breast and opened her mouth to take as much of me into her mouth as she could. She fingered me to the point of shuddering and I wanted so badly to take control ..take back control ...but the better her fingers felt inside me the more helpless I felt.

    I was hers to make come if she had gone to finger my clitoris ..I was close enough without that direct stimulation as it was ...and as these wonderful quakes and shivers were accompanied by even more enjoyable holding and cuddling...I began to feel the want in her for me ...just a moment when i knew it was time to shift and together in unison as though we knew each others minds, we rolled so that she laid on the bed and i slid down to push my body directly on top of hers and feel our soft breasts against each other while our deep deep french kiss expressed our passions for each other. How I ravished her with my mouth ...using every tempo, texture, rythm and surprise to love her as totally as I possibly could while she wriggled, moaned, writhed, arched, and pulsated against me. My mouth against her the first time....how sweet the moment ...freeze framed in my mind forever...every sense. The words she sighed or whimpered ..."lick me," or "take me" or best I loved her many times she would just say "sweet baby oh gawd." ....When she came the earthquakes with her thighs tightening and her hips pushing against me accompanied by her "its so ..its so ...its so" more rapidly each time til she cried "its sooooooooo good...oooooooh" ....not stopping then ..that was just the first...there would be more ..and more and more. I had not come although, with my body turned around, she kept a finger lazily inside me. I knew the unable to concentrate on giving to someone when you are getting it good and I knew I was giving her the best of my love. She didnt do it wiht her tongue..that would have to wait for another time for us ...I rolled off of her and soon she gained enough strength to come up over me and kiss me and laugh and let me know how good it was for her...and she climbed on top of me...and pumped me ..against my mons..and how I have alllllways wanted a woman to do this with me...and her almost all the way shaven warm and very very very wet place was doing it just so...our lips down there would kiss...and it went from a fun game we smiled about for about thirty seconds..to something so passionate I cannot describe....to the explosion I never dreamed of when she grinded into me just perfectly for both of us to know it and feel it. She didnt come this way..but that was fine because after I made it so so BIG ...I needed her in my mouth again ..and again for the hours til she had to go.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger