Latest Movie :

To Be Wanted By Her

    I have such a lifelong confidence when dealing with most men. It is with women that my confidence fails...I think it is because they so clearly see all my flaws. The weight gain is obvious, the effort it takes to be "pretty" is sometimes acknowledged, but, I fear and know that if I am that critical of everyone else, they are that critical of me. So..how wonderful it is to be convinced that ...she wants me. It is more naked to my soul than showing my body in the light. The want to be wanted by her is so strong. When I believe it, that she wants me as much as I want her ...I can give myself to her completely....and with my lips, mouth, tongue and skin ...and pent up desire ...I can make her so glad she chose me. I can't wait for our lips to meet and our tongues to tangle :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger