Latest Movie :

The moment ....inches away from quenching desire

    There is a moment that to me, when I am with a woman in bed, that is unlike anything else in life..and a moment my mind freezes in time with each of the women that I have slept with. That moment is when we've been making out, everyone is so turned on with enormous anticipation for the pleasures that await ...and from the kissing and fondling, I have begun to move downward. As I arrive just inches away from quenching desire ...her smell ...the vision .. the glisten and the knowing that I will moments from now taste and delight her with my lips, tongue, fingers and more. That frozen moment...near her thighs, moving in for the kiss...she lunges against me. That moment
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger