Latest Movie :

Lesbian Phone sex ??? ....much better than cyber !


    I wanted to comment on a couple of things..

    First of all...the phone thing. I am a (unhappily) married, in the closet leaning lesbian, without a girlfriend, in a small bible belt town, without alot of "prospects" if you will. I have not been with a woman in 4 years....but I so crave intimacy with a woman every day. If it weren't for the interenet...this would be unbearable torture. But..there is some relief...and sometimes ... release :)

    The times I have been intimate with women on the phone..while very rare...are the most erotic and intense experiences I have had. While I think almost everyone on here probably has some experience with what the call cybersex ...I quickly determined that typing "oh baby oh baby" was NOT for me. Chatting can be a great way to begin an honest relationship perhaps, and I believe honest erotic talk is a strong aphrodesiac (like many posts in this forum) , but the typing of "first I do this then you do me like that" just got old quickly.

    On the other hand...if some trust is built up...honest, erotic talk leading to a phone conversation is intense....and with the right person...memorable and even I would say , is a "lovemaking" experience even comparable to "skin to skin." Ok..NOTHING beats skin to skin...lips to lips. If there is desire on the other end of the line...it is sooo exciting. And honestly, when there is "first time" innocence on the other end...even more so!

    Those who have tried meeting someone in a chatroom and going phone know that, like real sex, it isnt always perfect. There have been a handful of men on the other end unexpectedly...and the worst experience was when a woman and I had started in and her husband "picked up" and went off with a barrage of insane profanity. However, the good times have been worth the trouble....I even had a girlfriend who couldn't really join me because she was at work..but she listened while she did her work. exciting :)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger