Latest Movie :

My Raging Needs ??


    Title says it all for me lately...will definitely post some this week :) wow...hormones have been overwhelming and desire is raging. Fantasies of her ..and her ..and also...mmmm her too.
    A chat from a girl down the street
    ...an email from someone I want as a treat
    a crush on the girl with the beautiful eyes
    and a stronger one on she who hides in disguise
    my mouth hungry to touch
    my tongue longs to please
    my legs clench to embrace
    my skin all a tingle
    my fingers clutch and empty of the soft skin
    then fingers settle for me
    my blood racing ...feeling
    panties damp
    my mind a blur
    such focus on only sexual and intimate needs
    normal I ask or am I
    savage or perverse
    or just the soul of me
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger