Latest Movie :

Revisiting the best Lesbian Movies

    Here is the link I found. http://www.logoonline.com/shows/events/50_greatest_films/winners.jhtml

    I opened the topic of discussion on here about best lesbian movies and got a few good emails on it plus it was discussed in a yahoo group I belong to as well extensively. LOGO, which is the lesbian and gay channel on cable, has this list that I think might be a bit slanted to stuff that THEY SHOW ...the movie D.E.B.S. was rated awfully high for one I hadn't heard that much about, nor seen. However...some of my favorites are on the list and high ..BUT IM A CHEERLEADER is great, Bound of course, Better Than Chocolate, and of course GIA.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger