Latest Movie :

Tribadism for the curious lesbians :)











    Tribadism is something I have been so very interested in in a long long time. In my very limited experiences it hasn't really happened to me yet , but I aim to change that. I have, I think, incorrectly called it scissoring ...a better description is what we use to call dry humping in high school ...except...hell not it's not dry at all in this scenario.

    It looks so good and I fantasize about it all the time.

    I don't think it counts the time I grinded my vulva against my girlfriends thigh and made it that way ...although that was very erotic ...where I want it to go is pubic to pubic. Here is the thing...I KNOW this would get me off ..but I am so reluctant to do things so much for just me.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger