Latest Movie :
    She knows I want her and now she knows I can't get her out of my mind. I look at her skin and examine every freckle, every fingertip, every eyelash in the thought that she is soooo completely what I have wanted for so long. I realize I am in the presence of my lifelong fantasy and long to make eye contact with her. As SOON as that happens, I long for it again. I dream about a kiss ...we talk some more with me being able to go on in this pretense for everyone else who observes that I am a married straight mom and she is a single straight woman ...but my mind never seems to let me get very far away of dreaming that she should be able to somehow hear my thoughts. Hasnt she noticed me staring at her breasts ...how can she put up with me when I am the ditz I become when I glaze over when I look into her eyes. How can I tell if I am to her what she is to me. I dream that she is better and more than I ever dreamed of. For her I give all myself in bed ...all my heart, emotion, and affection in hopes that when she is away from me she will think of me and long for my tongue against hers.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger