Latest Movie :

The Lesbian Start Of My Life...When I KNEW.


    I have thought alot recently about the time that I KNEW I was at least
    bisexual ...and for me that was a very early age, even though I didn't
    act upon it physically until I was 19. I bring this up because in
    "chats" with several women on yahoo, and when I was a member, on AOL,
    quite a few women seem to be latecomers to this aspect of their
    sexuality. As if they had gone their whole lives until one day at the
    age of 25,35 or later, "poof...im into women I think."

    When I was 12, it seems there was a perfect storm of TV shows that
    showed women together...one in particular with a girl not much older
    than I was at the time coming to terms with her desires, as well as
    scenes in movies, and chapters in the books I was reading...it seems
    that "IT" kept coming up ...and "IT" kept calling my name as it were.
    The surefire final straw of when I KNEW came when I was reading some
    book that my mom gave me to understand the birds and bees ..and it had
    a chapter on what lesbians did with each other. I seem to remember
    the slant of the writer was that this was rare and perhaps wrong
    altogether behavior....but as I read the this and that of what women
    did with each other in bed, I was sure that not only was there nothing
    wrong with it, (as my family and friends and society seemed to be
    beating into me) but that for me it was only a matter of time until I
    was doing it. It was a matter of more time and maturity before I
    factored in emotions and deep affections (love?) of the sexual acts.
    When I look back, there were many many other signs...perhaps not as clear then as they are now...perhaps something to talk about here on this blog in the future.

    I am curious about the time when it became crystal clear for
    women ...I have seen, like on Oprah etc, women who knew from the
    playground years ..and as I said, women who didnt know til a woman
    planted a surprising kiss in later years. If you are reading this and want to share with others who wll stop by, share when YOU KNEW you were
    into women?

    In the time to come on here...I will share what has happened and is happening since the time I KNEW I was different...or is it all THAT different.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger