Latest Movie :

I must have had a thousand lesbian crushes when I was young

    I must have had a thousand lesbian crushed when I was young. I discusion in a group I am in reminded me of a very erotic thing that
    happened when I was 16, and delivering papers at 5 in the morning ...of course
    it's quiet and everyone is asleep at that time....I came around a
    corner to hear through an opened screened window the buzz of a womans
    vibrator ...and she was clearly visable and oblivious to me.
    She was getting herself under her nightgown... but I could see alot and stared
    for about a minute before I felt overwhelming pressure to move
    along....before she reached climax. I DO wish I had stayed, have thought of a million things that MIGHT have happened....but at the time I was scared and
    chickend out.

    The image burned in my memory forever ..and all I
    thought about for several of my personal sessions afterwards was seeing
    her doing that ..and imagining meeting her ...which I never did. But what a crush of desire I had for her ...and to think of it...still do.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger