Latest Movie :

in touch and in, moment the dream of our lesbian lust


    you want me in your bed ?

    girl if you only knew how ready i am

    you have become my absolute dream come true and the dream is just starting

    my obsession..my only and every romantic and erotic thought

    craving the sound of your sighs and hunger of your moans ...the stiffening of your nipple between my lips...the baby soft skin of your breasts and the weight of their comfort ....

    the slippery folds of your lips ..the many reactions to the fingers, tongue, and wet reciprocation to my gentle devouring of our longtime desire
    (you inspire me !)

    and so its wet ...and it trickles..and it drips and drops slowly sliding down the cheek of your ass down to the sheets....comfortable in the covering of the new bedspread we frolic

    your lips i spread and close and push and tickle ...expose your clit and lick or tickle
    tongue or kiss or brush and touch and circle
    and tickle
    and tongue
    and enter you
    so swollen
    inside my fingers feel the seeping grip
    you gush and im warm inside

    together these sounds and these breaths we share
    my concentration focuse on causing you to abandon all of yours
    causing you to lose coherent thought
    your vision ...beautiful eyes, hair, breasts, skin, sounds and smells ..beautiful reactions to tender loving complete devotion to your pleasure
    drinking in your sights with my eyes and your dampness with my mouth and riding your waves of your hips and thighs
    longing for this orgasmic moment and longing more for the moments we will share in afterglow

    the original dollops of wetness beneath begins to turn the ever soaking sheet cool, but our heat above it on the sheets is warm enough not to care

    we dream of this sure sexual release...

    but moreso i have wanted your arms around me
    next to me or on top of me
    kissing me deep
    rythmically pushing against each other...eyes squinted open to see you and know this


    I am moaning in your mouth with the deepest and still deeper of your open and loving kisses
    groping for more closeness to pull you into my very soul

    our breasts against each other--warm ...soft ...nipples noticable and crying out the loudest silent scream


    such immense pleasure in touch and in moment as I offer you all you hunger for
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger