Latest Movie :

My Lesbian blurbs got me booted from Facebook


    While you enjoy this image of one of my favorite positions (ahem) I have to pour my heart out in an admittedly personal but unerotic post. (sorry)

    Well ...I had a fun time there...was on facebook with about 500 friends and alot of people who had joined a fan group for this blog.   Facebook deleted me this week because I was promoting the blog too much on there, and I might have said a naughty word or two.  I was posting some of my best previous work from on here to a new audience.  If it sounds conceited to say "best " previous work I am sorry ...but I just think that some stories that are the best received things and most revealing posts of my writing are kind of buried here...and sometimes I am too busy to repost best of's.   So, everyday I was looking forward to posting on facebook and finding dozens of NEW friends who were also friends of my writing, which just gets me off.   Then, on my BIRTHDAY, when I was signing on hopefully to see a bunch of birthday wishes on Facebook, "your account is deleted."   Yes, I did what they say I did ...and I appealed the other day, but it hasn't been reviewed yet.   I hope to be back on, but I am not crossing my fingers.  Sorry facebook.> I had met some nice women there, honest, erotic, a couple who made me think there might be something ...I don't know if I want to spend the time and effort to try again on there ...at least not for awhile ...but, for anyone who knew me there, you can write me at akiss2desire@gmail.com   

    I'd welcome any ideas anyone has for getting the word out about my blog.  Shameless promotion, YES.  Sorry ...I do want women to read what I have created and to enjoy it and even sometimes (painfully) to criticize it.  Sometimes I meet women I develop a brief personal relationship with and exchange honest emails with because of the writing here.  These are the reasons I keep this up when it seems I don't have the time.  But having said that, there is a mood I get in where I HAVE to write what I feel and imagine or experience.  I appreciate you for reading and communicating with me (even if it is just a quick blurb to tell me what you think) and I will keep writing as much and as often as I can.  Whether you came to me through a google search, a recommendation, or facebook or another way, THANK you for visiting and revisiting.   Lets stay in touch!
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. lamosqueperra - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger